Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Jello is Always More Frozen in the Back of the Refrigerator

1.3.2013

I've slacked off in my blog-posting as of late, so here's one for the new year!

I say goodbye to 2012 like a flea on a dog in a flea bath. 2012 was not a good year in general for me, so I'm more than happy to embrace 2013. I'm taking my coldest memories of 2012 and building a bonfire to rinse my hands of them all. After this past year, I'm glad to have the best wife I could ever ask for by my side to get me through the hardest, most uncertain parts of myself and my life. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Oh, Christmas, that's right. So what did we get each other? Lyndsay got me a Batman long-sleeved shirt, a Batman beanie, and a Batman glass with a cape. This one. I got her a massaging pillow, a water bottle that has a filter much like this one, and Batman: Arkham Asylum for the PS3. Yes, we like Batman a lot. It's simple pleasures like these that remind me to always look on the bright side of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment