Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Colors are Always More Vibrant on the Other End of the Spectrum

3.6.2013

Last Thursday we found out the sex of our Jigglypuff. Yes, last Thursday, I know, I've been lazy. We're having a girl! Which is what we were hoping for! Bust out the nasty pink bubblegum cigars! We've got a name picked out already too, she's going to be Rena Fae (unless we change our minds, which I don't think we will).

I've also gotten another job, finally. It's full-time with insurance for both of us, then the three of us later. It's about a $3 pay increase per hour, rotating four 10-hour shifts then three days off. All I need to do is go in for a physical and orientation, and I'm good. I hope I like this job. Who am I kidding? Compared to my current job, this one will be much more enjoyable. I turned in my two week notice at my current job which I've been working at for five and a half years, which was also my first job. So needless to say, I'm stressed in many different ways. But with the silver lining starting to shine in the clouds once again, I can't help but confirm that I'm looking on the bright side of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment