Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Grass is Greener on the Other Side

12.19.2012

Today I called my grandmother who lives out of state to tell her she has another great-grandbaby to welcome into the world in August, she was overjoyed at the news. I elected to wait to tell my coworkers until we told my wife's aunt. We went over to my wife's aunt's house to open Christmas presents. We gave our 'Christmas present' to her and she flipped out, haha. I posted a status about it on Facebook, and within seconds people began to spam the 'like' button. I told one of my friends who is in the army, who happens to be in town this week, we're still trying to work out a time to get together and celebrate 'being dads'. I didn't realize exactly how excited I was until now. I'm still a bit unsure about the future, but as I've learned to say: "Always look on the bright side of life"

No comments:

Post a Comment